Tuesday - Crustless Quiche
Seems fancy, but it's not! This is another fantastic make ahead meal that you can keep in the fridge for the week. In the morning you simply warm it up and serve!
The ingredients will depend on your child's taste so omit or sub whichever items work for your family.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped turkey bacon
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- preheat oven to 350
- grease a pie pan, deep baking dish of your choice or muffin tin
- mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
- pour into the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes
can add bell pepper, chives, asparagus etc.
Eggs are some kind of wonderful (IMO) Packed full of protein, choline, vitamin A, B vitamins - one being B12 that is not found in many commonly consumed foods and many other vitamins and minerals.
This breakfast will help keep you and your kids full and focused until recess or lunch!